Our dogs are funny when it comes to the way they sleep. We find them curled up in blankets, sprawled across the kitchen floor, or simply hogging our beds or couch. Observe what your dog’s sleep position is, then share your own funny (or sweet) sleep moment for a chance to give your pooch their very own Tall Tails Ultimate Comfort Pack.
WHAT IS YOUR DOG’S SLEEPING STYLE? Sleeping positions for dogs can show off their personality, feature their numerous habits, as well as indicate how secure they feel in the home. From a relaxed sprawl with legs spread wide to a tight curl with legs and tail tucked in tight, each position represents certain traits. Pairing that with the perfect bed, makes for very sweet dreams, indeed! For example…
- Pups who fully stretch out when they sleep, especially larger breeds, tend to like pillow or mat style beds—rectangular beds without raised sides.
- Dogs who circle and then curl up into a ball often prefer nest-style, donut, or “snuggle” beds with extra soft, cushiony sides. This is common for small to medium breeds.
- Burrowers may enjoy a cave or tent-style bed for privacy and security (alternatively, place a blanket on top of their traditional dog bed).
- Dogs who lean on furniture or use a pillow may prefer a bolster bed with sturdy sides.
Let’s face it…we all take pictures of our dogs snoozin’ anyway. Share a picture of your pooch in their sleepiest, snuggliest position for the chance to win the Ultimate Comfort Pack that includes:
- One Tall Tails Bed of your choosing to suit your dog’s sleep style: Choose from Classic Tall Tails Beds, Crate & Cushion Tall Tails Beds or Nesting & Burrowing Tall Tails Beds
- One Tall Tails Blanket of your choosing
- Two Tall Tails Sensory Toys of your choosing
- One Tall Tails Chew Toy of your choosing from the new collection
Contest ends October 31, 2022. Two winners will be chosen upon random drawing and announced on November 1, 2022. All Instagram entries and entries uploaded to this page will qualify. Enter once a day to enhance your chance to win!
Want to improve your chance to win? If you have an Instagram account, post a photo of how your dog sleeps, use the hashtag #howmydogsleeps22 and Tall Tails us at @TallTailsTrail. That’s it!